Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spring Designs

Can I just admit to a huge crush on the new nicey jane line
by heather bailey?
I don't think the colors could be more perfect...
I know that most think spring should be pastels and such.
-
But I like to break the rules around here =)
I think, after a long winter, sometimes spring should scream COLOR- don't you?

This line has the perfect combo of soft patterns and yummy colors-perfect for our transition to warm(er) weather and fun seasonal parties.
I created a knot dress and added an apron with pom-pom trim for good measure.
I never could leave well enough alone.

The bodice is made of a beautiful, crisp white pique-perfect for embroidering or a monogram.
Add leggings underneath as a cute accessory
OR
for a said wild child who cannot be bothered to act ladylike in a dress
(ahemm)
Knot dress (newborn-size 8)-$45.00
Sterling silver/colored stone/swarvoski crystal
necklace-$16.00
Blinged Flip Flops- $12.00
Hair Flower with fabric button center-$5.00
-
Seeing your 'lil one light up when it's in her easter basket?
Priceless.

Pampered Tots Boutique
...celebrating childhood.
Make it a GREAT DAY!

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma Km 2500

Keep Posting:)